Re: [OM] Trip to Californa

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to Californa
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:04:50 -0400
I agree with Charlie. Yosemite is OUTSTANDING. I love the National Parks. And
after Labor Day, most are not crowded. If you have an extended stay and need
another day or day+ trip, try going north to the redwoods or the coast to Big
Sur/Monteray. Northern California is so much more picturesque than the southern
half. And don't forget the wine country.
Clay

>>> Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/01/09 3:06 PM >>>
I think you would find it well worth your while, it is a truly stunning
place to see in person.

Jim Couch