Re: [OM] Sharp? Who needs it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharp? Who needs it?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:35:42 +0200
I agree 100%, I am amazed that a photography-related magazine would
not publish that
beautiful and artistic (not to mention abstract) photograph. What in
the world is there
for kids to not see? Heck, every kid spends his first couple of months
in very close
proximity to two of those :-)

But Iwert, you are right, this is the same kind of people who would
shun classic art
as being "wrong" or "perverse"...

Very nicely done, Andrew. The pinhole look sure is different, and
cannot be replicated
(IMHO) by doctoring an image taken through a lens.