Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:40:17 -0500

> The UK and continent also get a lot of very potent diesels that don't see
> the light of day over here.....

Oh, now that is something that absolutely fries my goat.  I want a Jeep with
the diesel engine in it.  The CRD works great everywhere else in the world,
but the one and only time they brought it into the USA it resulted in 100%
transmission failures.

Why did it work on Euro version but not the USA version?  Automatic
transmissions.  Here in the USA you can't buy a Jeep with a manual
transmission and the automatics couldn't handle the torque.

IDIOTS!

It's this type of lunacy that makes me have absolutely no sympathy for
Chrysler or GM.

Meanwhile GM is screwing around with that loser "Volt" when they could
achieve similar efficiencies with a decent little diesel.

DON'T get me started.

AG