Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:23:18 -0400
  Well I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some of that is
due to the vehicle's heritage. It is a direct descendent of the original
Willy Jeep of WWII fame. The line was sullied however when both Jeep and AMC
were subsumed by Crysler. The AMC DNA was not good for the line; they
created what were arguably the ugliest cars on the planet.

Charlie (ducking for cover)