Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:14:24 -0400
I don't think it is all that quick off of the line...or maybe I am not quick
off of the line. 1st and 2nd gears exist to get to 3rd and 4th where the power
is. It will put you uncomfortably back in your seat. Then you got two more
gears to run through. The car cruises with ease at 90-120..it is like surfing
on asphalt. It comes with a supply of speeding tickets that you date and sign
and send in to the local law enforcement agency.
Clay

>>> Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/1/2009 12:55 PM >>>
It isn't so much about how fast it will go, but how quickly it will get
fast.

But as an RX-7 lover, I prefer cornering over speed, but having unleashed
ponies ain't all bad.

AG