Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:44:16 -0700
Back in the '70s, I knew a guy in New Mexico that had one of the neatest
jeeps I ever saw.  It had a Perkins diesel in it.  He had picked it up at an
auction from the Jeep factory.  It had been rigged to test the diesel in the
Jeep, and after the tests, had just sat in a lot until someone decided to
sell it.  It was really a nice setup.  At that same time, my boss had a Jeep
Tuxedo Park.  It had a column shift on it.  The only one of these that I
ever saw.
Paul in Portland OR