Re: [OM] IMG: Nature's Peculiarities

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nature's Peculiarities
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 02:48:59 +0000 (UTC)
I have used them on the E-3 & E-330. Depends on whether or not you have a
problem focusing with the E viewfinder. If so, they can be a benefit. They tend
not to confirm in low light (which varies with the lens used), and will not
allow the shutter to fire. For general use, I like them & shoot in A or M (also
use the ME-1 eyepiece). For closeup and stationary subjects, I use the regular
adapter and live view on a tripod.