Re: [OM] Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia Mood
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:43:08 -0500
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Thanks for watching, Phx. I'm not a fancy guy but sometimes just can't
>> stand
>> the direct output from Canyon :-)
>>

> Whenever I've said something like that, the bricks fall down on me.
>
> Now I just ignore it altogether. It is obvious that just like MP3 audio
> files being accepted as "great", the dumbing down of the masses has occurred
> and the Canyon "look" is accepted as "great".
>
> Whatever...

I think it's just because you don't own one and Ling does.  Knock
someone else's camera and you might as well say his wife is not good
in bed -- it's just not endearing.

FWIW I've never heard Canaan's look is great or not.  What interests
me is putting my Zuikos on one and having them work as intended, up to
a point.  Ling gets a look from his Canaan that's quite inspirational
to me.  But he's a restless guy, like somebody else I know. ;^)

Joel W.