Re: [OM] IMG: Death of an Oak Tree

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Death of an Oak Tree
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:03:49 -0400
Dawid
How is the macro coming along?
Clay

>>> Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx> 9/16/2009 3:44 AM >>>
Jim, I can definitely understand why you did this. As I said in my
original mail, I am sure that you
had thought a lot about this, and in no way did I want to give the
impression that you made a mistake
(who am I to do so? And 10,000km away :-). I just wanted to share my
knowledge around the hollowing of
Oak trees. In any case, a healthy, hollowed oak tree should still
*look* healthier (than ever, in fact)
so your perhaps had some other ailment. It would, however, not have
been related to the hollowing.

All the best! I would love to one day be able to say that I had lived
in the same home to
have watched a beloved tree grow for decades. You are very lucky to
have had that.

all the best,
Dawid
Johannesburg, ZA