Re: [OM] Cranky 4T hot shoe--suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cranky 4T hot shoe--suggestions?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:07:44 -0400
Thanks much  for the heads up on the grease. When I travel with it, it
is in a plastic bag enclosed in a padded box largely to protect the tab
per your admonition when you sent it back.  When used locally, I will
continue the same storage.  Six months worth of e-mails, cajoling as
well as much hard earned treasure to get it fabricated  ---followed by
a JH fine tuning--no damage allowed.

The Vivitar TV is 250V.  I have read that a few older versions measured
600V!
Mike

The Mirex adapter is VERY well made, but it is LOADED with grease. Best
to keep it separated from other items in its plastic bag when not in
use. Is the Vivitar 283 the old style high voltage version?
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977