Re: [OM] E-3 strange behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 strange behaviour
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:40:40 +0200
Hi C.H.

Thanks for your reply.

I only have DZ lenses, so that should not be the problem. The problem
arose with at least 2 of my 4 lenses.

I will check focus problems shortly with camera on tripod (IS off) and
with a sheet of paper with pattern on it at an angle of 45 degrees. I
will post the results.

Yet the cause of the problem is still not known.

Wiliam