Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend

Subject: Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:12:36 +0200
Hi Ken and all,

From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> BTW, that S90 looks interesting... believe it or not, I don't own any
>> digital P&S!
>>

>Don't tell anybody--neither do I.
>
>I do have a film Infinity Zoom, though.

I have a mju-2, aka Stylus Epic -- film, for sure. And some other classic
compacts, like the Oly RC -- I've been nicely surprised by its picture
quality!

However, I feel envy for all those PAWs, PADs and the like -- it's nice to
use film for a special event, since it's likely I'll finish the roll soon.
But casual pics taken with the mju are less frequent, so they take much
longer to get developed :-(

But if I ever get the S90 or similar, I'm afraid the EOS digital is going to
see much less use...

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)