Re: [OM] Recent shots with an ancient Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent shots with an ancient Olympus
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:51:30 +0800
Thanks for looking, Chris. I'm really interested to hear from all about the
tonal qualities of these shots, I only made minor adjustment on the
exposure, contrast and color temp. under Olympus Master 2.

Having been switching between Canyon and Olympus from 2001, through E-10,
10D, E-1, E-3, 40D, E-520, 5D II and now playing again with a E-10 I found
Olympus has some qualities that I like and it is not easy (and sometimes not
possible for me) to simulate with a Canyon (unless you have the same Olympus
shot for reference). Within the Olympus, E-10 and E-1 seem to have the best
color/tone to my eyes. Unfortunately, Olympus has the smallest viewfinder
and many small issues. Also, I cannot make full use of the OM lenses.... one
just can't have everything ....

C.H.Ling