Re: [OM] OM 4Ti mirror lock up - but batteries are Ok.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4Ti mirror lock up - but batteries are Ok.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:12:52 -0400
Could be something as simple as dirty batteries, loose battery cap or
loose bottom cover screws. How long is the warranty on refurbished
product?  The last 4T I brought to Olympus that definitely needed a
circuit, was swapped for a refurbed body.  In much better condition but
warranty is only 90 days.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com