Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:10:22 -0300
It is, but I have used it less than I expected to.
Take care when plugging and _unplugging_ a TTL cord to the female TTL
conn. It tends to become loose unless unplugging gently, since it's kept
in place by means of four tiny screws from the inside. Also, figure out
how to mount it on your tripod. Try to find the connector which goes
from the PBG2 to the Winder - it's very useful to release the shutter
from the PBG2. Then, you might want to 'progress' and figure out how to
attach two T32 heads to the PBG2 ... and so on :-)

Fernando.