Re: [OM] Oh what fun....

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh what fun....
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:34:40 -0400
I guess this is good that it was not some backhoe in the middle of the
Atlantic Ocean. People have no idea how those bits get around the world.
The bit bucket stops here. As always, bugs are never what you thought.
And that is my guiding life principle. Suppositions are powerful, but reality
will always be more interesting and never what we supposed.

WayneS - long time bugger slayer and former crucified programmer