Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...

Subject: Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:20:37 -0400
> Because the coatings are peeling off on the one on the left.

Not a good thing for a lens that costs $817  :)  (at B&H)

> Hmmm.  I can see you've got about $3,000 worth of bodies there even
> before you get to the custom work.

Yes... :) Their asking price is 4,000 Euros and this does not even include
the lenses!!! See:
http://www.rbt-3d.de/front_content.php?idart=137

For the lenses you'll have to pay the price for them to buy new ones (in
Germany, directly from the manufacturer) and the cost of linking them.

Total cost for the camera and a pair of lenses is over $8000.

George