Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:32:41 +0800
The accuracy is important if you use GN to calculate the aperture and you
can choose a power from 1/1 to 1/128. In normal Auto mode you can set ISO by
1/3 stop increment....

No enough? There is a zoom head, it is very useful if you are shooting a
long table from one end. set the zoom longer than your lens, so that both
sides will have less exposure. It is very useful for balancing the
illumination on the far end and both sides.

I know you are not interested in FP flash but I found it very useful for
travel shoot with peoples. The samples you posted recently were not really
critical ones.

BTW, a new FL50 today cost around $380 but a new T32 at 1980 cost $100, it
was not cheap at that time. I purchased my FL50 used in 2004, it was $280. I
have sold all Olympus digital equipment except this flash, it is the best
flash I have ever seen.

C.H.Ling