Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...

Subject: Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:18:54 -0400
Sure, put camera down on a table at a party, in a puddle of and sticky
soda.  It gets wicked inside.  This one looks like it was spilled on the
back, liquid went in through the film counter reset tab opening.  Had an
OM-1 once with pepto bismol damage.  Made that one "beyond repair".
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977