Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...

Subject: Re: [OM] You know you need therapy when...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:36:54 -0400
I am rebuilding an M-1 for a list member.  Has bad coke damage AND
needed new prism AND meter movement.  It becomes a teaching camera as
you can't believe so many things can be wrong with one camera (and then
coke is added).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com