Re: [OM] E-510 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] E-510 Question
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:29:30 -0500
Piers,

I may be mistaken, and Oly manuals are a pain to search, but I believe that
autofocus, or really focus confirmation, is comfirmed by a green dot in the
right margin of the finder. I am using Leica lenses with an adapter, and
this particular adapter is not equipped with a chip and contacts to enable
focus confirmation. Yes, my lenses do have red dots.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA