Re: [OM] ( DZ OM ) Value for money?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( DZ OM ) Value for money?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:30:53 +0800
I don't see any problem with his statment, system resolution is a function
of lens resolution and film resolution that is a universal truth. What he
compare was visual through a 10mm eyepiece mount on the back of the lens.

He also mentioned:

"Both film and the CCD sensors in digital cameras impose their own inherent
limitations on MTF or contrast for line pairs which are spaced progressively
closer together (increasing frequency)...... "

C.H.Ling