Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:02:35 -0300
Yes you did, and I remember them very well.

Finding a synthesis of your experience and what I've been taught and
experienced, has occupied lots of my thinking.

Still, the circle remains open, I find contradictions here and there and
I tend to lean towards what I'm accustomed.

Maybe I should understand yours as a pragmatic solution:
"phenomenological" in western philosophy. Your use of the word 'trust'
points me towards that understanding-

:-)

Fernando.