Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:20:07 -0400
I have old issues of Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques magazine (now
known as Photo Techniques) that have articles by Ctein from the 1980's. He's
used that name for a very long time, and I have never seen it mentioned
where it came from or when he began using it. Maybe his parents named him
that? I've seen some kids recently saddled with some crazyass names. There
was a girl in one of my classes at Indiana University - Ft. Wayne last year
who was a white girl with nasty dreadlocks, named Sachiko. LOL Of course,
Sachiko had a last name, which was of Slavic origin, unlike her Asian first
name.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography