Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:08:29 -0400
I have no first hand information but suspect that flower-child Ctein's
name change probably pre-dates the WWW if not the internet.  If you get
hung up on the pretentiousness of his name you'll miss what I think is
the finest image restoration and post-processing book I've ever read.
The next is Katrin Eismann's "PhotoShop Restoration and Retouching".

Chuck Norcutt

Chuck Norcutt