Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:55:57 -0400
I still giggle to think of him as Cretin after Moose jokingly pondered on
the closeness of his name to that other word a year or two back. The
adoption of a single legal name is pretentious in my books and I have
personally less respect for him a result. I cannot deny he is very through
practitioner but it's hard to get past this abuse of a nickname. For me it's
just another part of the internet cult of celebrity sadly.

Dan S.