Re: [OM] Real world [was More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] Real world [was More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:24:47 +0800
Although I complained about the bokeh of 90/2 in some situations but it is
still a great lens. The color/tonal rendering is probably the best among all
Zuikos I have used, that's why it have greater 3D look. I don't remember the
images Giles posted but I can assure the 90/2 has this special quality.

80/4 and 90/2 are two different animals, 80/4 is designed for 1:2 to 2:1,
the images I just posted are all 1:1 shots, I don't find any overlap on
them. I seldom use the 80/4 as it was mainly for insects but I was too lazy
in these few years, it need lots of patience for finding insects.

I hope below can balance out the 90/2 fans feel :-)

Shot on June 24. Also, the aim was accompany my elder son for a photo
session so only did a few shots.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/90F2A/90F2A.html

C.H.Ling