Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:42:33 +0200
I agree. However, people the world over have been begging for primes
from Olympus on all imaginable forums, surely they must know.

If they are serious, they need to put together a set of small but
serious fast
primes to take on the Leica M market. Imagine how ridiculous the HUGE
FourThirds
Panasonic/Leica 25mm f/1.4 + adaptor will look on an E-P1. They need
to make a
set of small, super-quality fast primes to differentiate themselves
from the
corrected-in-software poor slow zooms on offer from the competition.

I hope we will see some exciting models in the next year or two...