Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:06:53 +0200
Thanks for looking and commenting, Chuck.

The cloud was of a formation that I have never seen before also. Seems
to be called "rolling cloud".
With the beached tanker, I was just lucky to live close to the location.
Very busy river (Actually one of the bussiest in the world for sea going
vessels). Once every few years one of these ships beaches somewhere on
the coast. Most of the time there is no big trouble since the bottom is
only sand.

Wiliam