Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:42:42 +0200
>From what I've seen thus far I think I would really like one next to my
E-3 and E-1. Just to take with me everyday and documenting what I see
and like. Would come in handy to complete my PAD project I started
recently. See
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/sets/72157619093037580/ for the
photos so far or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/sets/72157619093037580/show/ for a
slideshow on black background. Now I use a cheap P&S when underway or
the E-3 if I can bring it. All photos have a small description of what
the photo is about.

But for the foreseeable future I won't be able to buy one because I just
recently purchased the E-3, which I also like a lot, but for other
purposes.

BTW: I received a mail from Olympus NL today directly to announce the
E-P1. If I'm lucky I am one of the 10 people invited to give it a test
spin in Hamburg next Friday 26th. If I win this I will try to give it to
someone else because I will be in New York that date :-)

Wiliam