Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:58:56 +0200
Hi Marc and all,

> From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
> Not that it matters much, seeing as it's so close to release anyway,
> but some more pictures leaked of the E-P1 are here:
>
> <
> http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/15/leaked-olympus-ep-1-micro-four-thirds-compact-has-us-hot-bother/

Very nice. The way I like it ;-)

But I can wait... this is a very young system with room for improvement --
maybe a future model (E-P2? which would sound very bad in Spanish ;-)

It's nice to have the option of a Pancake lens, the equivalent of the
mju-2... but I'm lusting for that 20/1.7 -- that would be THE lens to have,
like my OM 40/2 ;-)

But the best thing about this is... my investment on rangefinder lenses is
safe! Al last I can adapt virtually any lens to a digital body... and it's
another reason to purchase some new "toys" for the collection ;-)

BTW [OT], I have received my Voigtländer 28/1.9 and, after a quick test, it
seems to be GREAT! Stunning contrast and sharpness even at full aperture.
Arigato, Kobayahasi-san ;-)

But I can wait... I can wait... I can... :-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)