Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:41:13 +0200
This is looking terrible, Piers.
I have been in Swindon, but never seen this. With one of its roads
leading to nearby Oxford, is it perhaps called Oxford Circus? <g>

I think this shows how the Brits are slowly prepared to righthand
driving as favoured in the (rest of?) the civilized world.

(An old joke on this topic has been running in Holland about Belgium,
where they supposedly were planning to introduce left-hand driving.
During a trial period only the lorries would start doing so...)

Frank.