Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT making web-pages meaningful for search engine robots

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT making web-pages meaningful for search engine robots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 07:32:15 +0100
I must admit that I thought that the filename was fairly key :-)

But thanks for the link.  I clearly had not understood that much.
However, you need the search 'bots to find your site as well, so the
meta tags must be equally important to generate information about the
nature of your site.

I see that your site is fully populated with content, description and
keywords, Chris, but Bob needs to put a fair amount more to match that.

Chris