[OM] ( OM ) OT making web-pages meaningful for search engine robots

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OT making web-pages meaningful for search engine robots
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:29:46 +1200
Hi all,
A while ago I was somewhat despondent about the apparent failure of my
photo site pages to show up in searches simulating what a potential client
might want.

So I have begun a systematic revision of all 86 image pages I have up at
present, inserting a few carefully chosen words a couple or three times on
each page.   Two or three days after doing the tested pages, one page
came up at the very top of Google and one was on page 2.

Only about 50 pages to go .....

Brian Swale.

  http://www.brianswale.com

Philosopher (n):  a blind person in a dark room looking for a black hat that is
not there
(and) Remember, even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat...