Re: [OM] (IMG) you bet your head

Subject: Re: [OM] (IMG) you bet your head
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 03:13:31 -0300
moosified .. how did you do that, Moose?

how did you minimize grain (at the same time, as a consequence of
reducing grain, shadow detail appears sharp)?

there's only one zone where a tree seems to be buried in the shadows,
that it goes not far enough - but it's negligible.

I didn't play with curves in PS, did so only before scanning - thought
it would be useless ... , same with NeatImage.
And now, I remember I hadn't check levels in PS - done so only in the
4000ED - but I don't think the clue is there, neither.

I was too busy getting the colors right, that took me lots of time - and
fortunately I remembered to make only a soft unsharp at the end.

It may take all my life, but if you wouldn't tell, I will find out :-)

Fernando.