Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like a

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like a decent deal 4Ti
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:32:56 -0300
Above 135xxx they start to be MC, 129xxx are F. Zuiko.
Is yours an F. Zuiko or the psychedelic MC model :-) ?

I made a typo, it's a 140646 - 149xxx are not listed in
<http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/misc/lensCoatings.txt>.

Since I'm at the limit of beginning to collect them, I should make
convenient choices !.
Look, it's marked SKD8 at the rear - this could be my first 'marked'
Zuiko !.
Pity it doesn't say MC anywhere.
It should, according to the table linked above.

Nothing wrong with its being an F. Zuiko, but it adds to the opportunity
of making it cross the Atlantic twice :-) - and spending more money in
shipping it to Ireland.

Does anyone know how high would Ireland (European) taxes for U.S
incoming goods are?

Fernando.