Re: [OM] Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Panorama problem
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 04:49:46 +1000 (EST)
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3526212715/sizes/l/

Dude, one of us

I though I was the only one that used absorbtion tiles at home !
My drives are twice the size of yours though [500w RMS per Ch] :-)

Keep the sub woofer in the bomb shelter pointed out the exit
behind the bushs.

And I wear eye muffs when I turn the volume up, especially
on Hawkwind or DP which is rare these days as my wife doesnt
like it when the house bounces. Good for vibrating the niebhours
across the roads windows and wooden floor bords with a sig gen
hooked up. Dont think they have figured it out yet.

These days I like my classics, solo's and vocals more though
so I stick with my 80w 10" Vifa's for that, better definition.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.