Re: [OM] Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Panorama problem
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:34:23 -0300
I'm not up to answering your questions, but to show a small detail which
happened when using Autopano Pro.
Never did this using PS, following advice of Chuck and Moose. And I'm
not at all a fan of pano shots, but found it useful for shooting
interiors with my Stylus 720SW. I'm trying to sell my loudspeakers ... :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3536747730/sizes/o/

which is a tiny part of:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3526212715/sizes/l/

Fernando.

Frank van Lindert wrote:
> I did this in PS, but some strange things happened.
[snip!]
> I then reverted to PTGui, which is more difficult to handle. But
> things improved: the result showed only one instance of the ferry
> boat.

[snip!]