Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 11:14:04 -0400
Thanks.  You are absolutely correct, guilty as charged.  I had to
increase brightness to 100% and shade the monitor from the window light
to see what you meant.  I caught one of those same errors before but
didn't see that much lighter version.  That error is one of the reasons
why I think PW Pro's clone tool is much superior to PS.  In PS it's
possible to pick up pixels from outside of the apparent clone source
brush diameter.  That's not possible in PW Pro which is always
what-you-see-is-what-you-get.

Chuck Norcutt