Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 20:15:57 +0800
Chuck, I have seen some comment from you about the darkness of images
including the Parade I just posted.

For this photo from Jim, as the flower is being white in color and under
sunlight, it should look a little brighter but I'm ok with it as is if the
purpose it to get more details from the flowers.

I think you may need to check the luminance of your monitor, my monitor has
a luminance value of 137 and I believe 120-150 is a good value. It may also
benifit from a re-calibration.

At the mean time you might have missed a touch up problem of the flower
image, which could be due the monitor too dark.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/CH_Ling_flower.jpg

C.H.Ling