Re: [OM] clever use of available sensor real estate

Subject: Re: [OM] clever use of available sensor real estate
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:17:42 -0500
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:45 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  A lot of people bash the dpreview reviews, but read throughly, they
> contain pretty much all the important stuff. I often won't agree with
> their conclusions/ratings because my priorities difffer, but I can
> usually find out what I need to know for my own evaluation.

Agree.  As an emotional stakeholder in Olympus, it is very irritating
to discover they have drawn conclusions about RAW capture without even
using the manufacturer's software, which makes a big difference.  But
the information, when it can be sifted from that kind of disregard, is
very useful for sure.

Joel W.