[OM] OT: What to do in Chicago Area

Subject: [OM] OT: What to do in Chicago Area
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 05:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to the DDW medical conference, at the end of the month in Chicago.
Thought I might take a little time off, to see area, although I have spent time
doing a bit of sight-seeing there before.
Anybody got  any favourite recomendations of things to do,places to go see
there?
thanks,
Tim Hughes