Re: [OM] IMG: cricket

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: cricket
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:25:25 -0400
Cc: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ah, Andrew, the arrogance of ignorance . . . sometimes it's better to be a
little less quick on the draw. <wink>

>From wackypedia:

O'Neill, who has half-Irish and half-Turkish ancestry,[2] was born in Cork,
Ireland, in 1964, and grew up in The Netherlands, where he attended boarding
school at The Hague. He read law at Girton College, Cambridge, preferring it
over English because "literature was too precious" and he wanted it to remain a
hobby. After a year off to write his first novel, O'Neill became a barrister at
the English Bar, where he practised for ten years at The Temple, principally in
the field of business law.