Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711

Subject: Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 01:54:48 +0800
To me the EG-S makes a big difference, I can't get reliable focus even with
the 90/2 on the standard screen, there was always a small shift. With the
EG-S I can make 100% accurate focus with any OM lenses I tried. It doesn't
mean the focus is easy but just much more accurate when I can focus slowly,
the problem is the viewfinder darken a lot when EG-S is used.

C.H.Ling