Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711

Subject: Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:39:03 +0800
The 2-13 screen is much brighter than 1-series screen especially for slow
lenses. To me the 2-4 is not easy to confirm focus with some lenses like
35-70/3.6 where contrast is lower. So far for the focusing screens I have
tried the Minolta Acute Matte is the best one, although it is not as bright
as 2-series screen but you can confirm the focus very easily.

C.H.Ling