Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:40:27 +1000
As if! Holdens of that vintage were bloated barges which left a trail
of bits behind them.

Now back on track - planning to be in England June and August, France
in July. Anyone care to list the bits I should avoid due to economic
depression, undue levels of violence or just because they too sodding
boring to be worth the trouble? (Loughborough comes to mind...) :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx