Re: [OM] Any problems with Zuiko 50-250?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any problems with Zuiko 50-250?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:52:13 +0800
Yes, it was taken at 4:13pm but in Hong Kong there are too much sunlight
already so people don't enjoy it much ;-)

The photos were taken in Disneyland, I purchased an annual pass, this is the
best place for photo practice and lens test :-)

I belive you should really place a visit again, the old buildings are
diminishing. I'm going to plan a street shooting for all the old stuffs. The
last link I posted for the 21mm street shots was a trial:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/21F2/21street.htm

C.H.Ling