Re: [OM] Earth Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] Earth Hour
From: Iwert <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:16:41 +0200
This does not sound all too healthy to me, knowing we're mostly
water, but I guess there's no place to hide.
The moon isn't an option, since you'll have to pass the Van Allen
Belt and one solar flare and you'ld wish to be on the dark side of
the moon:)

So I'll have to look for a place with no cellphone reach, giving up
the phone isn't that much of a problem.
A fixed line + answering machine can handle that.

I guess we'll just have to mutate soon!

Iwert

Op 31-mrt-09, om 17:54 heeft Ken Norton het volgende geschreven: