Re: [OM] Earth Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] Earth Hour
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:40:09 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, James.  Unfortunately I didn't know about it on Saturday

We did our part, although Carol didn't like it when I asked what the
carbon footprint of the candles was. Nothing like an hour by candlelight
to help one find alternative forms of entertainment. :-)

I wonder if anyone has done a study of the physiological effects of
intensity and color temperature of light.

Oddly enough, our new next door neighbors, had lights on, and he's
fairly high up in The Nature Conservancy. Of course, they may have been
out for Saturday night, with the teenage boys home.

Moose