Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Traffic
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 14:32:34 -0500
I didn't see Godzilla but I did lose my readily available internet
connection.  It's March 1 (end of February's rent) and the guy who's
signal I was riding on pulled out with his truck and 5th wheel RV this
morning to head back north.  Now I have to hoof it down to the park's
recreation center to get a public wifi spot.  My transmissions for the
next week will be more sporadic.  But just as good as always. :-)

Chuck Norcutt